Saturday, February 5, 2011

There's nothing funnier than a fart.


I went dancing last night for my girl-friend, Christina's birthday, and I had the funniest dance ever with some random guy! (Well, his name was Bobby.) Bless his heart, he was a little awkward to begin with... but after he introduced himself and asked for a dance, I accepted. I could tell he was really nervous- so nervous that he practically crapped in his pants, because all of a sudden I couldn't breath. I was gagging. The smell of rotten eggs was so overwhelming! I know he could see it on my face because he said, "Wow. I'm sorry. That really stinks." And then he plugged his nose! I was laughing so hard! (Luckily, he laughed too.)

I'm sorry, but there is NOTHING funnier than a fart!!!!!!!


Happy Birthday Christina!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment