Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bonnaroo


The line up looks amazing!! I'm so sad because I don't think I can go, knowing that I'll have to start my rotations the very next day. :( Wahhhhhh, being a medical student makes me want to cry some days! When else will I ever get to check this show off of my bucket list?

Lineup:
Eminem • Arcade Fire • Widespread Panic • The Black Keys • Buffalo Springfield feat Richie Furay, Stephen Stills, Neil Young, Rick Rosas, Joe Vitale • My Morning Jacket • Lil Wayne • String Cheese Incident • Robert Plant & Band of Joy • Mumford & Sons • The Strokes • The Decemberists • Ray Lamontagne • Bassnectar • Iron & Wine • Girl Talk • Primus • Dr. John and The Original Meters performing Desitively Bonnaroo • Alison Krauss & Union Station featuring Jerry Douglas • Pretty Lights • Florence + the Machine • SuperJam featuring Dan Auerbach and Dr. John • Explosions in the Sky • STS9 • Gogol Bordello • Beirut • Big Boi • Scissor Sisters • Gregg Allman • Ratatat • Robyn • Warren Haynes Band • & Many More!

No comments:

Post a Comment