Sunday, October 2, 2011

Your book


While working with my mentor, he posed a question to me and it really got me thinking... If you were to write a book, what would it be about?

First let me say, I think it's awesome that he asked this question. To me, it meant that he was actually interested in getting to know who I am, what I am about, and what my passions in life are. I'm humbled and honored by that.

So after some thought, I decided that if I were to write a book today it would be some kind of memoir with lots of travel to search for healthy lifestyle secrets from all cultures. An Eat, Pray, Love kind of thing... only with a quest for health instead of a quest for spiritual growth. I would practice yoga in India, muay tai boxing in Thailand, surfing in Hawaii, snowboarding in the Swiss Alps, belly dancing in Turkey, and so on. At each place I would find some really healthy food that fits with the culture. Then, I would share recipes and tips for how we incorporate that healthy food into our lives. It's such a far out, wild idea of a book that I'll probably never get to do, but hey there were no restrictions on how big of dream this book could be! :)

So what would you write a book about? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment