Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Speak Now!



I have to admit, I am a huge Taylor Swift fan! Her new album, Speak Now, is catchy, fun, and relatable. I love this quote from the inside of her cover booklet:
"What you say might be too much for some people. Maybe it will come out all wrong and you’ll stutter and you’ll walk away embarrassed, wincing as you play it all back in your head. But I think the words you stop yourself from saying are the ones that will haunt you the longest." -Taylor Swift

Isn't it the truth? I've never regretted saying how I feel, though I always seem to say it the wrong way! :) Truly the only things I regret are the things I didn't say or do in my life. Likewise, I really respect and appreciate people telling me honestly what's on their mind. Don't you? If not spoken about, feelings fester and make problems worse. If not spoken, how is someone supposed to know you love them? Compliment people! Tell them you care! And if there's some kind of problem and you value the relationship, talk about it.

Speak now people! It will make you feel good and the other people in your life will feel good too!



When I was looking for pictures for this post, I came across this one. I think it is absolutely the most stunning picture of Taylor I have ever seen! Steph, can we take photos of each other like this? :)

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was you at first :) Yes, let's take photos like this!!

    ReplyDelete