Tuesday, December 21, 2010

HIPSTAMATIC

For those of you who don't know, my best friend, Stephanie, is a photographer and she is really talented! I love photography and I love learning from her and using her as a model. :) So, often times when we get to see each other we end up taking photos of one another.

This time, she forgot her camera and my camera battery was dead. So, we had to resort to the good 'ol iPhone! Luckily, she had heard of an application called Hipstamatic through a friend. I reluctantly bought it for $1.99... but I have to say it may have been the best money ever spent! We had a lot of fun playing with the settings and taking photos. Check some of them out!


















What do you think of them? :) Doesn't Steph look like the beautiful Keira Knightley in these photos?

No comments:

Post a Comment