Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Women can have it all!

And she is proof...

Beautiful, smart, talented, humanitarian, mother, wife... she gives me hope! :) Here's some of my favorite things she's said:

"I don't believe in guilt, I believe in living on impulse as long as you never intentionally hurt another person, and don't judge people in your life. I think you should live completely free."

"I don't see myself as beautiful, because I can see a lot of flaws. People have really odd opinions. They tell me I'm skinny, as if that's supposed to make me happy."

"I like someone who is a little crazy but coming from a good place. I think scars are sexy because it means you made a mistake that led to a mess."

"I need more sex, OK? Before I die I wanna taste everyone in the world." ~Angelina Jolie

No comments:

Post a Comment