Tuesday, April 26, 2011

He Lives within my Heart

Easter is absolutely my favorite holiday! Certainly because of what that day means to Christians, but also because my family has so much fun together! We play games, have races, and eat lots of yummy food. See the photos below:

We have the BEST grandparents in the world!

I found an egg!!

Kelsey found the sparkly egg- lucky duck!

Who's going to win the race? Mwahahaha, you're going down Ryan!

And the winner is... a tie! Congrats Kels and Ally!

Can she balance 7 dice on a popsicle stick in her mouth? Only if she can control her laughter. :)

The winner of Minute to Win it is... Ryan!

Abby loves Courtney. <3

Oh, and we have REALLY good prizes too!


Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying. Everyone who lives in me and believes in me will never die." And another one of my favorite things he said, "Love one another. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other. Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples."

I hope everyone had a lovely holiday like I did! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment