Monday, April 4, 2011

Goodbye Cable TV! :(


With the first step of my boards coming up (June 6th!), I decided to cancel my cable television in attempt to try and make myself study more. I'm cutting out distractions, spending less and selling my soul to First Aid.

Needless to say, I do REALLY miss my cable. I especially missed it last night when I was unable to watch the ACM awards. Yes, I will no longer be able to update you on the best red carpet looks until after the boards are over. Wahhh!! Yes, I know you are sad too. Lol. ;) I may not be able to watch everyone on the red carpet... but don't think I'm living in a hole people! I'm still going to look up my favorites! I heard this morning at school that my girl, Taylor Swift, won Entertainer of the Year!! I'm so happy for her! She totally deserves it. I found this photo of her to share with you. She looks breathtaking!! I'm in love with this gown.

I mentioned in my last post that I was knitting again- it's been really therapeutic! Well, I finished the project I started... a scarf! Here's a picture of it:

Have a great week everyone!!

"Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God."
~ Ronald Reagan
(I stumbled across this quote, loved it, and so I had to share!)

No comments:

Post a Comment